Had a great walk on the beach at sunrise. I wore a pedometer today as I take the same route each day. It said I only walked .6 miles!! What??....seems a lot more than that. Takes me about 35-40 minutes and I generally walk about a 16-17 minute mile. Of course, we are talking sand and I sometimes saunter and stop and admire everything (and yes, take pics)..
Came back and laid on the beach and then made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Now we are heading to water aerobics!
We have Pamela for aerobics this year.....we liked Tomas better....oh well, we’ll give her some leeway! (-:
Pretty much laid out and read the rest of the afternoon. Then came in and fixed spaghetti for supper. We looked for ground turkey @ Walmart; couldn’t find that so got (what we thought was) ground chicken ....turns out it was ground pork...oh well.....why do I always forget my dictionary when I shop???? So had pork chops last night and ground pork tonight. Tomorrow, we may actually go out!
Now settling in for the evening. It always seems weird when it turns dark when its so warm. But I still sit out on the deck. They made some improvements and one was to put reading lights on the deck!!
Another great day in Cancun.
No comments:
Post a Comment