Whoa----the calves of my legs hurt!! So decided to be lazy and forego the sunrise walk.
Bad idea! Seemed to make the whole rest of the day cranky (on my part).
We did do water aerobics and I’m getting Pamela’s style now.
Then laid in the sun and read for awhile before hitting the flea market and Hard Rock Café.
I then went for a walk to feed the gulls....and I couldn’t believe, there wasn’t a gull in sight? Really??? the whole day kind of went like that.
We don’t watch much TV on vacation (I don’t watch much TV ever), but wanted NCIS...they are fiddling with changing to digital/analog,..whatever and until mid-evening we could not get any English speaking channels. Oh well.
Most frustrating day with internet as well...web pages and e-mail just rolled and rolled and could get nothing. So just before writing this I thought “hmmm....wonder if it is just where the computer is at on the table and wireless can’t pick it up or something”....so moved to the sofa and wha-la.....no problems. Wasted a whole frustrating day on that. Again, oh well.
Dale is actually out reading me!! Who ever thunk that would happen? He read an entire book yesterday. I’m more antsy....get up and take a beach walk, swim a couple laps...whatever.
Anyway....today is another day!...and if I’m right, it’s the 29th of February????
And most of you will be hunkering down at home in South Dakota! Enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment